Screaming Pete will bring you to his smokehouse and teach you the secrets of the pros. Pete keeps the classes small: 2-5 people, so nobody gets stuck in the back. In just one day, you’ll learn everything from start to finish – from seasoning and trimming, all the way through slow-smoking the most tender, delicious meats you have ever served.
While the meat is smoking, you’ll learn how to make the perfect sides to accompany your meal – and you’ll get to enjoy sampling food all along the way.
Contact Screaming Pete
One-day class covering everything you need to know
- Brisket and Tri-tip trimming, seasoning and smoking
- Pork Shoulder for competition or just good ol’ pulled pork
- Ribs! Baby-back, St. Louis style, and beef ribs
- Chicken: Competition chicken trimming and the different cuts for smoking: thighs, breasts, legs, etc.
- Extras: Sides & Appetizers
- Bacon wrapped jalapenos, fatties, pig candy